MANUAL WELDER FOR DP2 CABLE LAYING VESSEL // AUGUST 2021
SAFWAT BG IS SEEKING TO RECRUIT ASAP FOR EUROPEAN PROJECT ONBOARD DP CLASS 2 CABLE LAYER VESSEL (2011) FOLLOWING BULGARIAN CREW:
- MANUAL WELDER
- Rate: 160 Euro / per working day
- Starting date: IMMEDIATE
- Working schedule: 7 days per week – 12 hours per day
- Rotation: 58 days on-board / 28 days off-board
Boarding port is Canaris Islands, Spain
• To weld metal on structures and tools of all types. To perform repairs on metal pieces to prevent structural fatigue.
• To inspect planned and existing projects and tools for flaws that may compromise structural integrity.
• To perform regular maintenance on metal projects to ensure that they remain safe and strong.
• To look for potential problems in welded projects and structures, and identify weaknesses before they create structural integrity issues.
• At all times, must follow and maintain all safety standards and avoid cutting corners that may compromise the safety of structures.
• Three years of documented experience in deck structural welding required, offshore in Oil & Gas vessels.
• Experience in GTAW, GMAW, FCAW a plus
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET). OPITO Standard 5700
• International Minimum Industry Safety Training (IMIST). OPITO Standard 5312
• Proper medical fitness certificate
• Seaman book
• Updated Vaccination Card (all vaccinations further than Covid-19 one)
• Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate if available
WE ARE KINDLY ASKING YOU ONLY IN CASE YOUR APPLICATION IS COVERING THE MENTIONED REQUREMENTS TO DOWNLOAD OUR application form AND SEND IT TO US ON EMAIL: crew[at]safwat.bg OR USE YOUR OWN FORMAT APPLICATION FORM.