We at SAFWAT BG understand that the quality of the seafarers (Senior and Junior Officers, Ratings and Technicians) is the most important factor which reflects on successful shipping.
We are proud to underline that All our open positions are based on direct request from our Principals, whithout connection with 3rd party Manning Agencies.
We mantain a comprehensive database that contains perfectly qualified Bulgarian (European Union citizens) marine specialists. Our seamen are highly educated, flexible characters with fluent Maritime English language.They are ready to work hard in team and can easily adapt to each Ship-owner specific requirements, needs, goals and vessel types.
We provide to Ship-owners and vessel managers complete manning solutions:
- Complete regional and international crew management, including crew planning, crew processing, database management, crew accounting (payroll and allotments) and travel arrangements.
- Partial crew recruitment (for specified, required positions – Officers, Engineers, Technicians)
- Manning of vessels with minimum crew according to the requirements of the Safe Manning Document
- Repair squads (Electricians, Fitters, Painters, Blasters, Welders, Turners and etc.) for dry docking periods or whole Contracts of Employment
- 24 hours / 365 days access (for Ship-owners / managers) from different locations to our server – database, with “sent” seamen documents, forms, applications & etc.
- Partnership with Maritime Training Centers developed in accordance with STCW’95, MLC 2006 and IMO model courses. Bridge and Engine simulators, maritime English improvement skills courses & etc.
- Crew Supervision – performance evaluation and efficiency.
- Emergency crew changes are available, due to easy travel arrangements for Bulgarian seafarers.
- Each year Cadet/Assistant Officers low cost programs are available for Navigators, Engineers and Electricians graduating from the Technical University and the Naval Academy of Varna.
We can also assist in taking care of and keeping records of:
- Application forms
- Courses / Training
- All STCW 95 and MLC 2006 Certificates (approved by the Maritime Administration of Bulgaria and IMO)
- Sign on / off records, verification and receipts
- Preparation process for Issuing visas for different countries
- Arrangement & issuing of Flag State documents
- Contracts of Employment in accordance with MLC 2006 convention, applicable laws, regulations and collective agreements
- All Travel arrangements for joining and disembarking crew
- Agency services
- Medical Examinations in a licensed P&I clinic
CANDIDATES FOR EMPLOYMENT AT SEA
Please be advised that presently we are accepting ONLY BULGARIAN (and UKRAINIAN citizens recently in BULGARIA) applicants as follows:
1. SENIOR OFFICERS: MASTER, CHIEF OFFICER, CHIEF ENGINEER AND 2ND ENGINEER
2. JUNIOR OFFICERS: 2ND OFFICER, 3RD OFFICER, 3RD ENGINEER AND 4TH ENGINEER
3. ELECTRICAL RANKS / TECHNICIANS: ELECTRO TECHNICAL OFFICER (ETO), ELECTRO TECHNICAL RATING (ETR) AND FITTER
4. PETTY OFFICERS: BOSUN AND COOK
- Fluent Maritime English Language – Official Marlins Test with over 60%
- Minimum 2 Contracts of Employment on the rank for which the candidate is applying
- Age limitation is 55 years, or 60 years for Top Senior Officers
- References / Recommendation letters from previous employers are counting as advantage
- Sea service on similar DWT / TEU / type of engine is mandatory
- COC for equal or higher rank
Please download our application form, fill it and submit it to email@example.com